Feel warm body and eyes red. No smoking or drinking. What is the cause?

Hi, My Name is Arvind. My body always remain warm and eyes red. I don t smoke , drink and don t have any bad habit too. It is from last 10 years and I am not getting any solution for it. I do daily exercise as well but not getting any benefit. I feel little pain in my chest and back & tiredness when I work in office. My age is 30 yrs, I have done very hard working in my young age. I used to lift heavy weight daily and due to that I had faced many physical problems like shifting of stomach veins like that. They were really horrible. But, i want to know why my body remain warm and eyes red always? I welcome your answer and look forward to your consultant. Thanks, Arvind YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012