Feel very low, get panic quickly. Diagnosed of anxiety, given Fraxit. Suggestion?

Dear Doctor, I am 26 old businessman ,Since past six/seven months I feel very low since morning, not able to concentrate on work, get panic very quickly with short problems as they arrive, everytime think about getting ill and some or other disease that may effect. My physician says that I am suffering from Anxiety and put me on Franxit for about 15 days. I have stopped taking it as I read that it s an anti depresant/anti anxiety as at such an age I dont wanna have such problems. Mentally I feel very low as I am not well and have to depend on medicines to be happy.Pl suggest
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012