Feel unmotivated and have weak emotions. No negative or sad thoughts. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, for the last few years I ve had this problem that I ve never gotten treated because I didn t think of it as a problem at the time. I ve been feeling very out of energy and unmotivated for the last few years and feel like my emotions may be weak in some way. I can still laugh and cry, but I don t see many emotions going through my days for the last few years. I m also lacking in social interaction and my focus+ memory seem to be doing not too great. I ve been told I might have depression from people around me, but I don t think I have any negative thoughts or sad thoughts. I ve never thought of killing myself either and I don t see anything around me that d make me feel pressured or give me a negative feeling. My question is: What does it seem like I have? Do I need to see a psychiatrist to get anti-depressants or does it seem like my symptoms might just be something else or maybe nothing at all.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013