Feel tired, thirsty, body heat ,sweating, dryness in the lips, unable to digest if eat more. Why ?

i am eating healthy foods but i didn't put weight . if i eat more sometime i feel it not digesting,
when i am in working place( college)sometimes i feel more hungry. during night i got reflex is there. whatever i had food is not absorbed properly in my body.i feel tired very soon,feeling thirsty,body heat,sweating,dryness in the lips i FINISHED taking medicine for allergy (montex LC.LEON 250,ZINCOVIT ) Help me to put weight.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013