Feel tired, sore head after a hit. What are the signs of a concussion or a possible brain injury ?

Hi, I was throwing something into the trash can in my bathroom and I raised up and banged the top of my head on the towel rack above. I started immediately fearing the worst, but I do not currently have a headache nor was I nauseous. However, I am feeling pretty tired but that could be due to the late night and that I woke up very early yesterday. I also remember the entire event. My head is a bit sore, but that s to be expected. What are the signs of a concussion or a possible brain injury that I should look out for? And is it safe for me to go to sleep?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012