Feel tired, out of breath over every work. Had a kidney removed. Is this normal ?

hey, im only 14, but i need to ask you something, i had a kidney removed almost 2 years ago, and everything went fine, yet i got out of breathe over stupid things like brushing my hair or walking a little bit. My doctor told me that it was rare but normal for up to a year, yet i still have it, and i ran a 800m race, and at the end i was on the floor and could hardly breathe, i thought i was having a heart attack! took me an hour to recover. is this lazyness? or just because i have one kidney? thanks, AAAA.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012