Feel tired, dizzy, smelly stools, have IBS. Having birth control pills, regular periods

Hi, I've not been feeling myself for a long time now, I am a bad sleeper anyway so often feel tired, but I'm also feeling dizzy at times, every so often I feel sick but am never actually sick and my pee often smells quite a strong fishy or like a hair dye smell. I also suffer from IBS although this isn't as bad as it used to be a few years ago. I'm not pregnant as I'm on the pill and have been having monthly periods. I'm now concerned that its something more serious, please help.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the ibs is nw a days descibed as chronic inflamation and irritation by one or more common food we take daily
and all the symptomps can occur due to ibs as the time increases
you need to get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg and common food you eat daily
according to results withdraw one or more foods comingin tests and after withdrawing completely of food components from diet all your problems will be reversed after few week of withdrawl