Feel tingling over the whole body, dizziness. Difficult breathing. Home remedies for muscle cramps?

tingling in head full body tingling dizziness full body muscle tightness diffuculty breathing i cant take full breathe in hardly with out having to stress and i jus tried meth(ice)for the first time its been about an 1 hr the fullybody tightness and the trouble breathing are what im worried about if u can give me sum tips or home remedies for muscle cramps like can i eat or drink sumthin or buy sumthin frm the store without going to see doc or do sumthin to make it stop and if u got any for my breathing problem that wld be awesome!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013