Feel the dent in tibia bone. Hurts on walking and blue bruises on feeling it. Foot and ankle started swelling. Any medical advice required?

should i go to the doctor if my tibia bone has dented a lot? i can feel where the dent has started and where it fineshes... it hurts when i try to walk on my leg and when i try to touch it. Whenever i try to feel where it is i get blue/black bruises. The depth of the dent is from the top of your index finger untill the knuckle under your nail . My mum or dad wont take me to the doctors/hospital because they are saying there is nothing wrong with it. But my leg is x2 the size of my other leg and my foot and ankle has started to swell up aswell. Please help i need to know what is going on! I have broke my wrist twice but this is way more painful
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012