Feel soreness in ovaries, had a lot of drinks without food. Suggestion?

so saturday was the st. pattys parade so i was drinking a bit much and i hadnt eaten yet nor at all that day so the next day my ovaries well at least i think my ovaries but they were really sore not like gut renching but kinda like i got punched in them really hard and it still was sore and today they are sore also so whats up with that
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. Soreness in the lower abdomen and having a lot of thirst may be the sign of a lower abdominal infection, most probably a UTI. I hope you are peeing normally, if not you need treatment for the UTI and need to see a doctor for that. I also think that you are needing to see a gynecologist as you keep mentioning soreness in "ovaries" however you would not know if your ovaries are sore, you would only have pelvic symptoms.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!