Feel side of body gets cold when sitting. Had appendix removed, repeated ear infections

Hello and thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
I am a 33 yo female in good health and good weight. No medical history besides a recent (8 months ago) appendix removal and proneness to ear infections (my ear drum blew about 3 years ago due to an ear infection).

I have noticed the right side of my body becomes ice cold (feeling and to the touch) when I am studying sitting at my desk. ... I am not sure if I should seek medical advice as this may be a cause for concern or not.

Thank you again!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013