Feel sick, tired, nausea. History of irregular periods. Had unprotected sex and no period since then. Pregnancy tests negative

say i have been sick for around 3 weeks havent thrown up just nausea very tired and gained weight i have unprotected sex for the past month n i havent had a period since jan ive taken preg test and i have been to the doc all the test are negative could it be i just recently got preg and thats whats making me sick.. my periods are irregular and the longest i have been without a period is 4 months which was last year from around augst til december
jessicabrinkley42 is typing...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013