Feel sick, sore breasts. Had unprotected sex. Will a pregnancy test show positive?

I started the 'pill' in october then stopped in last month due to headaches, I then started it again two weeks ago, the weekend before I started it I had unprotected sex, I didn't start the pill on my period, so it would take a week to before it was effective, exactly a week on the pill I have unprotected sex then forgot to take the pill the next two days. I know feel sick, have sore breasts, I don't have my break from the pill for another two weeks, should I wait and see if I have my 'period' or would a pregnancy test show positive this early?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013