Feel sick, have various symptoms of illness, but never get fever. Why?

I ve never had a fever . Ever. When I was a baby my parents used to take me to the doctor when I got a little fussy because they had no solid way of telling when I was ill. Doctors don t believe me when I m sick. They treat me like I m there for attention because I don t have a fever, they tell me that if I ve never had a fever I ve never been sick, which is totally not true, like the time I was 13 and almost died from strep throat but couldn t get a diagnosis until I was inches from death all because I didn t have a fever. Anyway, I haven t been to a doctor for five years because I m so tired of being treated like I m nuts because I don t have a fever. Like right now, I ve had a cold that s been getting progressively worse for three weeks. I know that s not a cold, but I know nothing will be done for me because you guessed it. I don t have a fever. What the frick is wrong with me? How do I convince doctors that I m actually sick even though I don t have a fever?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013