Feel pulse all through the body, throat dryness, rapid heart beats, frequent hot flashes. On medicines for stomach ulcer. Help?

Hi there. I feel my pulse all through out my body ecspecially in my hand . I feel dehydrated all the time, my throat is dry. I drink 2 litres a day. My heart feels like its racing. My blood pressure is fine, my doctor told me my heart beats per minute is a little low. I train kickboxing everyday so I m fit. I get really anxious too. I had been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer 5 months ago and took medication and it went away . My thyroid was a little high in blood test. But my most concern is I feel always hot internal but my temp when checked is always fine....
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012