Feel penis less harder, masturbation daily. Is this the effect of masturbation?

i use to masturbate daily, i have been doing it for last 5 years, my penis become less harder than before. i want to know that do masturbation reduces our sex power or ability, actually i am totally confused, about the effects of masturbation. please tell me the real effects of masturbation, so i can improve myself, if there is need to be.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You have habit of masturbation almost daily.It has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world regarding the ill effects of masturbation and proved that masturbation does not have any ill effect on any system of the body nor on potency of sexual activity in future.So please do not worry and remove the fear from your mind..As regards your problem of getting a flaccid erection it is Psychological and and will be normal once you allay your apprehension.

General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi dear lokesh ! Forget what you have been told in cheap magazine. Most people do mastubrate one or other way. But at teen the hormones level is high so they think about it more then others. So what to do ! Mastubrate don't make you sexually weak until you hurt your penis tissue. Do make a hobbies, go learn some thing , music. Movie. Guitar, it will busy your mind with other thoughts and give your penis time to heal. Later if you feel to mastubrate do it, eat good food and forget it ! Have a great future ahead .bye.
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Hi Lokesh!
Hello. thanks for using health care magic to post your queries.
Masturbation is a safe form of sexual outlet and is not very different from your normal sexual act. it doesn's cause any problem. It will never reduce your sex power and ability to have sex later on. So feel free.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.