Feel off balance on turning eyes, little black dots on going out, difficulty in concentration. Remedy?

Feeling off balance like if I turn my eyes really quick I could fall over....also see lil black dots when I go out side it doesn t happen when I m inside, sometime can t concentrate at all....and I have been bruising horrible latly ..let me give you an example I was laying my arm over the inside of my fish tank fixing a plant and I got a bruise on the inside of my arm. My dog jumped up on me and give me 2 huge bruises on 2 different parts of my legs...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012