Feel not enough erection, premature ejaculation, frequent urination. What to do?

Dear ,
I am conscious about my penis. I feel shamed to consult it with any one but now it getting serious. I hope you give me a favourable prescription. I am 22 my size is about 4.3 inch fully erect my height is 5.11 inches. the main problem is usually i didnt get hard erection but sometine i get hard erction or even i try to sex i get ejaculate without doing anything or sometime i didn't get erection .i also go for pee 5 to 6 time in a day ...... please help me i shall be thankfulll to you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understnd your concerns

You have 4.3 inch penis and you are worried about it?Please do understand that size of the penis never matters in sexual intercourse. You are anxious and apprehensive about your performance. This condition more psychological than physical.

You can try imagery method. Daily imagine having great sex with any girl you prefer. Don't masturbate. Just imagine for 2 minutes. Feel that everything is going well in that intercourse. Do this for a week or so.

If problem persists, consult a psychologist.
I can help you if you desire so.