Feel nauseous, bloated, burping, weight loss, tiredness. Difficulty in passing stool and bleeding seen

Hi i feel nauseous in th night and bloated and burping . im 19 so i dont know what it could be. Also latley i have been using the bathroom and it feels like im tearing my anus and the bowel movement is not big or anything. It hurts for a nice while after and brigght red blood sometimes shows up. Im been feeling tired , and i have lost about 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks and havents done anything.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013