Feel nauseas and fainting. Diagnosed with Factor 5lieden and mthfr. Is it related?

I m 50yr old male and over the past few years have (from time to time) experience nausea and faint symptoms where it feels like the blood rushes from my face and feel like I m going to faint or vomit . This follows eating spicy (usually Thai) food with a combination of a few wines (really mean only a few). I have been recently diagnosed with factor 5 lieden and mthfr but dont really think this is related. Sometimes the symptoms also include light heart flutters\palpitations. Generally other than this I m healthy active , not over weight and dont suffer any other health complaints....just an age thing?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012