Feel nausea, headache, eye burns, breathing problem and weakness. What is the better treatment ?

Hi, i m abhishek from bangalore india. i am having rhyno phyrangitis from last 6 years dr. told me that there is no permanent treatment for this. but it always happens with me. i m so much worried about this. now for last one week i have cold, running nose, little headache , infection in my throat and difficult to take breathe also. morning and night time its like burning in my throat and nose too. morning time cough came with red thing may be its blood . i feel very sick now and weakness. please help me and suggest me for some medicines or better treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011