Feel movement in chest and increased heartbeat. Taken medication for high BP and cholesterol

my age is 30 ,bout 7 month ago i was detected with high BP and high put me on cocandesartion cilextile,asprin and phenoget.but after one month i succeeded in controlling cholestrol, he then cut asprin and phenoget and simply prescribed CandCilxtle and Vit D .later on he once again tested my cholestrol and prescribed me statin my cholestol is normal and i have no BP but some time it happens that some thing is moving up in my chest and simultaneously i feel louder beat but no plapitation or chest discomfort or BP disorder.literally speaking this situation realy make me confuse in that momemt. Respctable doctor kindly guide me in this regard
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012