Feel miserable and tired on over eating, have frequent urination. Any remedies?

Hell, I dont eat much but when i do...i feel miserable and tired...i have put on a few extra pound in the last year or so..then i urinate at least 20 times a the morning i try to eat but it make me sick to the stomach ....i just told myself maybe my body is not awake..and i ran with that but this is getting worst because now its happening when i eat diiner there something i can do about it..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012

Thank you for the query.

Such symptom can be caused by some psychological problem like depression or hormonal issue (like adrenals insufficiency). Frequent urinating can indicate urinary tract infection at first. Please note that some foods contain a lot of water so if you eat lots of them, urine will be produced in increased amounts.
Also stomach issues like peptic ulcer can give inability of eating.
For sure you should visit your doctor. Please start with general blood work, ions levels, thyroid tests and urine analysis.
Gastroscopy might be necessary as well as psychiatrist help.

Hope this will help.