Feel like talking to myself, screaming and pulling out hair. Is it normal?

Hi my name is Tiera and i think i have a lot of problems. Its hard to explain but I think somethings wrong with me. I talk To myself a Lot. and its not the normal talking to yourself but the one when i actually think its real. its really hard for me to stop and another thing is i feel like I m always being judged. its getting to the point where I m not going to my classes and I m in college. just the thought of going to class makes me wanna scream and pull my hair out. I talk about death way too much but im scared of dying i freak out when im in crowds and i rather just stay in my room. i really need to know if its normal OR i need some serious help.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013