Feel like heart skips a beat, tired, dizzy. Stress test, echo normal except ectopic beats seen. Anything serious ?

Hi, I sometimes like tonite feel my heart skip a beat, it feels like it pauses for a second then will beat really hard and beat faster then before I will also get a tingling rush through my body down to my legs immediately after this happens. I was At work tonite and all of a sudden started feeling very tired and lathargic and started feeling very dizzy. I then got home and layed down and that s when I felt my heart skipping and it did it twice. I have previously had a stress test, echo and wore a monitor for 24 hrs but the only thing that showed up was ectopic beats and even that was properly explained to me. That was over 2 yrs ago and I ve still had the same problem on and off then. I dnt do drugs occasionally drink and smoke when I drink also. It still scares me when I have these episodes and find it hard to sleep. Do u think it is anything serious? Also my father passed away age 39 and it was discovered he had a heart disease..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012