Feel like head being rubbed between legs, popping at the back of head. What to do ?

I don t no how two say this but it felt like when I put my head between my legs i ktep rubbing it where the bone is I was doing it really hard My face started tight and arms and legs when I cam back up it felt like something comeing out of me and back of my head pop loud so I got back in the shower and it felt like someone was walking out of me and I feel not my self now
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
from how many days are your suffering from this kind of headache? are your using any of medication prescribed by doctor? consult an physician who can grade your headache and act accordingly with an useful investigation required