Feel like ground beneath the feet is moving. Any advise ?

Hello. Over the last couple of days I have felt like the ground beneath my feet is moving. Like a minor earthquake or something?! I have just moved to London and was with a friend who said we were directly above an underground tube line so it was that but I m feeling it everywhere I go. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hello user,
I think its just the residual effects of what you felt at your friends house, which was just above underground metro rail tube,as your friend said.

You will need few weeks to acclimatise with your new mini earthquake like atmosphere(due to tube). You are advised not try to concentrate on that shaky feeling and concentrate elsewhere like read books or watch TV etc when you feel like that.

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar