Feel like Period pains but have not started bleeding yet. Have lower back and leg pain also

Hi, i have what feel like constant period pains but have not started bleeding yet. I also have lower back ache and pain every now and then up and down my right leg. I have had trouble sleeping the last two nights, just cannot settle and have no reason why. i am late for my period and did a pregnancy test yesterday but came up negative. we are trying for a baby at the moment, however this pain is worrying me now after the negative test.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011