Feel lightheaded, numb hand, wrist, back, head, neck. Done blood, EKG test. Something serious?

Been having short bursts of being lightheaded on and off for about 10 days. Yesterday my right hand and wrist felt like they fell asleep for about an hour and then last night I had some tingling and numbness in the right side of the back of my head and neck. Blood pressure fine and all blood work came out normal and ekg was normal. I am a 42 year old male with no medical history. Is the combination of the faintness (not dizziness) and tingling indicate something serious?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013