Feel lightheaded, lose balance and rapid heartbeat. Been smoking for 7 years. Emphysema symptoms?

Hi I am 23 years old. I have been smoking for more than 7 years now. I always feel lightheaded and lose my balance even when i am standing. I experience rapid heartbeats as well as difficulty in breathing . I purse my lips in order to exhale. I did a research on Emphysema but found out that it s nearly impossible for someone of my age to suffer from Emphysema. Is that correct? If yes then could you please tell me what might be wrong with me? Thank You.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013