Feel lightheaded, distended stomach, was hospitalized given IV fluids, had stomach virus, dehydrated

Im a totally healthy 33 year old woman. I just left the doctors yesterday and was diagnosed with a stomach virus and dehydrated. I was sent to the ER to get IV fluids. That was Friday. I've been taking it easy over the weekend and eating light. Today is Monday and I feel great othe than the fact that I keep experiencing lightheartedness still and my stomach is distended. I look like I'm 2 months pregnant!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013