Feel lightheaded before bowel movements, feel constipated when eating vegetables, taking Ex-Lax

Hi just before I have to have my bowels open I get lightheaded and feel very starving and have to eat and drink (they must be Ice Cold ), like mad. Then within 30mins I have my bowels open and it all comes gushing out. Then I feel fine. I am very constapited at times, especially when I eat vegetables. I take 150mg-300mg of Ex-Lax (Senna) most days, just to be able to have a bowel movement . I am a 26 years old Female.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer