Feel knee paints and some inflammation due to high ESR. Cure?

Hi doc, i already asked my problem way back 2011 and i just recently read the answers. Thank you for giving me few hints about my illness though i am still worried. I am already 19 years old and there are still times where i could feel knee paints and some inflammation due to high ESR. I stopped doing some lab tests at the hospital because my doctor would always refer me to other doctors and it came to a point where i already felt tired.

Dr. Aashish Raghu: Your reply really helped a lot and about my hemoglobin levels, they are just normal. I also maximize eating protein rich foods as well as green leafy vegetables.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013