Feel isolated, arguements with family, lonelyness. How do i come out of it?

I feel like my life has no point to it and that I would be better off dead. I ve been isolating myself from my friends and my family. Whenever I talk to a family member it always ends in an argument for different reasons. I feel that no-one understands me anymore, and spend half the day in my room staring at the wall or crying, and I always feel worthless and stupid. The whole experience is scaring me and I feel like a loner. I don t know what to do, please help.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012