Feel hungry,thirsty, tired

Over the past week i have been feeling increasingly thirsty, hungry and tired. I also seem to be going to the toilet a lot more (probably from all the water im drinking?). Within the last few days i have developed a recurring headache and a bit of dizziness. I will be going to the doctors about this soon but im just wondering what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
It may be nothing or may be Diabeties & related disesase like high blood pressure, high cholestrol level ect. But now a days such problemsare very common and tratments are also very advanced, so see your physician, follow his advise & enjoy your life as usual.
please post your doctors opinion and medication suggested by should also get pathological reports BLOOD/URINE.STOOL.Ishall be able to say any thing in your the mean while you should lessen your diet and liquify it to remove extra ordidary burdonyour stomach.
dr mohsin madni
  Anonymous's Response
please check your fasting and post prandial blood sugar along with HBa1c it should be below 6.5 according to recent guidelines if more then you have diabetes consult doctor for the needful