Feel hungry, stronger urge at night, not pregnant. Eating disorder?

Hi, I m not sure if this is a problem exactly, but I just needed an opinion. I m almost always hungry to the point that I don t think is normal. I can t control the urges to eat every few minutes. It doesn t seem to matter whether or not I ve eaten a heavy or light meal beforehand, I would still be hungry a few minutes later... or have urges to eat at least. I also seem to have stronger urges at night. I know eating at that time is bad so I ve tried to stop myself from eating at night beforeā€¦ but I just ended up not being able to sleep because all I could think about was eating something. I m 50kg in weight and my height is 163cm. I m 18 years old. No, I m not pregnant (I ve actually had someone ask me this). This problem has been ongoing for years. Is this an eating disorder or am I just being paranoid?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012