Feel hot and cold at same time, shivering and sweating. Could this be due to pain medicines ?

had surgery a few days ago. feel hot and cold at the same time. shivering and sweating. maybe its the pain meds, I cant find much that really help. either Im itchy and hot or they only work for an hour. have to take more then recommended dose. Oxy is the only thing that really helps. Im taking oxy w/ tylenol , muscle relaxers and nausea meds because I have an inflammed stomach(not an ulcer , from stress).
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013