Feel high pulse rate and nauseas. Is it due to lack of sleep?

since last 4 months my husband(27 years) had a problem twice about,,suddenly he feels high pulse rate and nausia & not feeling good (like pura sir ghum rahaho) pulses about 105. is it only the possibility of lake of sleep? because when it happened two time,,on both time for the last week because of work he had no enough sleep at least 7 hours per day..or possibility of any other disease or something?his mother has a problem of no sleep without sleeping peels, diabetes , blood pressure , depression , gas trouble..i m very worried about him please help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013