Feel heavy headed behind eyes and lethargic mainly while using computer. Cure?

I seem to feel heavy headed and very lethargic often now. It s always been there, especially after having a huge meal, but now it seems to come on very often... even when I m lying in bed and reading or working on the computer. It also tends to pop up when I m in College... but I don t really notice it if I m really engaged in something. Sometimes this really interferes with my work and studies now.. Oh and it happens a lot specially if I m using a computer. Also the heavy headed feeling is mostly concentrated behind the eyes... Anything I can do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013