Feel heaviness in chest after drinking milk. Why does it happen?

Hi, My father recently had a check up and the BP was 130/80 doctor advised him to take more calcium and so I requested father to have more milk and curd, but then he denied saying he has got a problem when ever he takes milk it feel like heavy in the chest or when he take black tea in the evening same thing happen. Which I don t understand, can any one please help me in knowing why it happened. Since, doctor is very far from the place where we are and I need some advise, as if required I can visit again to the doctor to have more checks done. Thanks, Gourav Sharma
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012