Feel heavily bloated after exercise routine, weird bowel movements. Taking antacids. Cure?

Hi. About 3 weeks ago after a strenuous ab exercise routine and a 20 mins run right after, I felt very bloated and even thought I was having a heart attack as the left side of my chest was hurting. After going to the emergency room and having my heart checked it transpired it was only extreme bloating . I left relieved. But since then I have problems sleeping because as soon as I lay down I get very bloated and obviously that makes me irritable. I tried lay on my left side but when I lay on either side it gets worse, I get more bloated. The first few days after the incident I would feel weird bowel movements right after I ate. But that has almost completely stopped for 8-10 days now. The only occasion when I see problems is when I go for my regular jog and when I lay down to sleep. When I jog I get very bloated but I can pass gas. But when I lay down to sleep I cannot. I have been taking antacids but they have made me constipated which increases the problem. I am 33 years old, healthy with no previous stomach or intestine problems and no allergies whatsoever. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013