Feel head is stuffed-up and cloudy. Have dry mouth. Changed stroke medication. Related?

I am 49 years old and suffered a mini stroke on January 21, 2013. I started taking Plavix 75mg Clopidogrel Bisulfate. Yesterday I renewed my script and was given Apo-Clopidogrel 75mg under that that it reads Clopidogrel Bisulfate. I am allergic to ASA. This morning I thought I was starting with a head cold . My head was stuffed-up, my mouth was dry, and I am feeling a little cloudy. Should I seek medical attention? Cindy Barrette
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013