Feel have skin growth in nostrils at front crease, irritating, grows back after pulling. What is it?

Nostril feels like a growth, irritating. What can it be? Pull it out?
Should i see an ENT? my nose has what feels like a growth on each inside nostril , it feels like i have something inside my nose which makes me pick at it, its just like skin... no fluid or anything like that comes out if i pull and tear it off, happens in both nostrils inside at the front crease, this is where the skin is that irritates me, can i get it cut off? i have pulled of the skin but it just grows back again.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013