Feel frequent hot and coldness, is it a sign of menopause ?

hi doctor , Im a female aged 49 and recently i feel very hot and cold very frequently. I m not sure whether its a sign of menopause.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Nothing to worry for a natural phenomena, it will pass after few months as you are already 49.

Yes this is the sign of menaopause and nothing to worry about it. menopause in women and retirement to men is to happen naturally. These symptoms can be releived by taking hormone injections (though I don't suggest but if you wish to).

There will be several other symptoms may or may not arise. do not get scared or nervous. It is natural
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
yes rightly you say these are the features of menopause
include soyabin chunks as ingredient of food cooked daily .pulses ,grams ,nut .these are the natural sources of phyto proteins relieving the symptoms of menopause
consult gynecologist and get a check up and follow advice

hi welcome to HCM.nothing to worry this is the normal symptom during menopause.mood swings ,polymenorrhoea or amenorrhoea ,and many symptoms you wil get during menopause.these are because of hormonal changes in the body.if you cant tolerable then you consult your gynec doctor they wil treat you properly ok.
have a nice day bye