Feel exhausted and unwell. Diagnosed as COPD. On medication. No changes. Suggestions?

Approximately 5 years ago I went from being a very well energetic 55 year old woman to being so tired so exhausted couldn t even wash my hair have shower walk any distance (prior to this was going to gym) and generally feeling unwell, The Doctor diagnosed me with copd after 3 months and am now on alot of medication . This has not improved my health I have had to give up a job I loved and paid well to pretty much lying on the lounge sleeping and doing very little, otherwise worried will have episode.My daughter has noticed I know drool why eat, do not go out, when 5 years ago was a livewire, I find it very hard to eat a full meal and have gone from 57kilos t 39 kilos over the past 18 months doesn t matter what I eat cannot put on weight, my daughter has suggested having done some medicine (uni) to look into MYASTHENIA-GRAVIS as she seems to think I have all the symptoms ( more symptoms which I haven t mentioned, can you PLEASE help? regards Jennie
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013