Feel dizzy when turning sides. Have anxiety. Prescribed Xet. How long with this go?

i feel dizzey when i turn sides or feel like my eye sensing pulled towards my head when closed and mostly this happens when i stop or miss my daily dose of xet tablets. i am having this kind of vertigo /diziness from last three and a half years and rather improving my anxiety nureosis it has hammered it more and made acute .As the feeling of conststant vertigo makes fear flow throw my body and mind now n then unless 6 months ago when i restatrted xet tablets ,the very next day my dizziness stoped . But now when i miss or gets late on my daily dose i feel dizziy by late noon . now i am prescribed with xet cr 25 tab. daily once in morning. i dont know how long will this go . i had talked with consulting doctor,but i dont get any satisfying answers over this.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012