Feel dizzy when getting up after laying down, blurred vision, pressure in head. Why is it ?

Hi, ive had an issue for the past few months. If i lay on my stomach and lift my head I get dizzy and my vision blurrs and I feel a lot of pressure in my head. When i move it slowly corrects itself. Ive also been randomly dizzy and getting a lot of headaches . Not sure if I should call my doctor?? Im 25 and in good health
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Hi, thank you for writing on Healthcare Magic.
Your symptoms are as a result of physiological adaptation and not a disease as you might think. After standing up rapidly, blood supply to brain slightly decreases leading to dizziness, blurred vision ans headache but the good news is that things get back to normal after a short while. You may call your doctor to reassure you.
I hope I have answered your query
I wish you good health