Feel dizzy, pain in the middle top part of back behind chest, chunk of blood in cough. Quit smoking. Lung cancer ?

I am 28 years old male and have quitted smoking 3 months ago after smoking for three and half year 7-8 cig a day. But Now don't have any craving left for cigarettes. But just 1 month ago before I left smoking I started wearing glasses because of the blurred vision. My work is like that I need to sit in front of the computer though all day. I feel dizzy most of the times and feel pain in the middle top part of my back just behind my chest. I have stuffy nose problem from the last 15 years but recently I started getting very small chunk of blood sometimes in the morning( not everyday). I am also not able to concentrate on my work. I don't have chronic cough problem but feels lazy all the time. But sometimes I think I might be suffering from lung cancer. What do you think my doubt might be right ?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013