Feel dizzy, nauseated, headache after sitting up. Has hypertension on medicine. Visit doctor?

Hi. My husband was watching tv in bed and sat up suddenly because the dog jumped on the bed. He became very dizzy and still feels that way ten minutes later. He also felt flushed and nauseated. He still can' sit up without getting dizzy. He also got an instant headache in his forehead. What do you think? should I be calling the hospital or just see if the dizziness goes away? He's 51, and has high blood pressure which is currently controlled with meds. Otherwise healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013