Feel dizzy, light headed, sweating excessively followed by vomiting. Sugar and BP normal. Food poisoning case ?

Hi Dr Mintz, i am a healthy 32 year old male. from the past couple of months I have been experiencing a very strange sickness. All of a sudden i feel dizzy,light headed and soon I start sweating excessively followed by vomiting . the moment i vomit everything is fine for a short while and then again i feel dizzy & light headed. I only feel better if I lie down or sleep. I have checked my blood pressureand blood sugar on several occasions and it has been fine. I would like to know the cause, I have been told by my GP that it is a cse of food poisoning .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012